Balanced Beauty Boutiques has the perfect bath bomb for all you wine drinkers out there! Deluxe Had Me At Merlot Bath Bomb uses natural ingredients to help rid your body of unwanted toxins, leaving the skin soft and smooth; while bringing just the right amount of aroma therapy to help you relax, de-stress, and recharge.
These specialty bombs are hand dipped in natural goats milk soap and fine glitter so when the bomb spins it creates a foamy lather for additional moisturizing. That's not all, once the glitter separates from the bath bomb, the glitter instantly becomes an exfoliator for your skin.
- Merlot fragrance oil.
- Made with Natural Ingredients of Shea Butter, Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, and Mediterranean Sea Salt that detoxify and leave your skin silky smooth.
- All our bath bombs are free of cruelty, parabens, artificial dyes (D&C), talc, and Sodium Laureth Sulfates (SLT).
Here are more amazing skincare benefits from our Had Me At Merlot Bath Bomb ingredients:
- Bathing in Shea butter has many benefits. It moisturizes the skin and pores without clogging them. Shea butter has been used to soothe burns and gradually fades scars with continued use. Shea butter has vitamin A which rebuilds skin cells and vitamin E that is an antioxidant.
- Sodium Bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, has many skincare benefits. One of these benefits is it promotes the elimination of toxin build up within your skin as well as boosts your immune system. Also, it relieves itching while soothing the skin and helping relieve muscle soreness.
- Citric Acid reduces the effects of aging. With high antioxidant levels, it helps repair the skin and strengthen blood vessels. Citric acid can reverse the visible signs of sun damage to even out your skin tone. It is also known to clear out pores and loosen layers of damaged skin.
- Jojoba Oil is great for soothing the skin and is known to help unclog hair follicles. Jojoba Oil is popular in many after-shower regimens.
- Witch Hazel leaves and bark have been used for remedies to reduce inflammation and to slow down bleeding all the way back to the Native Americans. It has been used as a cleanser that helps minimize pores, helps combat acne, and prevents bacteria.