Balanced Beauty Boutiques has a whole new meaning for having a "sweet tooth". The Birthday Cake Cupcake Bath Bomb is from our Bath Bakery Collection and the perfect "Dessert" for your body. Not only does it rid your body of unwanted toxins but help you to de-stress, relax, and recharge. Our Birthday Cake Cupcake Bath Bomb is a fun Birthday gift that can be a "dessert" for their body while wishing them a happy birthday. To even make this bath bomb even more unique and fun, it is topped with a birthday candle made out of Goats Milk Soap!
- These full size bombs are a bomb on the bottom.
- With frosting on top to exfoliate your skin.
- Each cupcake contains soothing oils for your skin.
- While providing aroma therapy from the Vanilla Almond essential oil.
- Here are the benefits of the ingredients in our Birthday Cake Bath Bomb
Here are the skincare benefits of some of our Birthday Cake Cupcake Bath Bomb ingredients:
- Bathing in Shea butter has many benefits. It moisturizes the skin and pores without clogging them. Shea butter has been used to soothe burns and gradually fades scars with continued use. Shea butter has vitamin A which rebuilds skin cells and vitamin E that is an antioxidant.
- Sodium Bicarbonate, also known as baking soda, has many skincare benefits. One of these benefits is it promotes the elimination of toxin build up within your skin as well as boosts your immune system. Also, it relieves itching while soothing the skin and helping relieve muscle soreness.
- Citric Acid reduces the effects of aging. With high antioxidant levels, it helps repair the skin and strengthen blood vessels. Citric acid can reverse the visible signs of sun damage to even out your skin tone. It is also known to clear out pores and loosen layers of damaged skin.
- Jojoba Oil is great for soothing the skin and is known to help unclog hair follicles. Jojoba Oil is popular in many after-shower regimens.
- Witch Hazel leaves and bark have been used for remedies to reduce inflammation and to slow down bleeding all the way back to the Native Americans. It has been used as a cleanser that helps minimize pores, helps combat acne, and prevents bacteria.